Join us for our annual weekend of “no-host” modern quilting, being in the mountains, and enjoying all the natural beauty Stanley has to offer.
When: August 10-12 (You are welcome to arrive anytime after 3:30 p.m. Friday, August 10, and stay through 1 p.m. Sunday, August 12)
Where: Luther Heights Bible Camp – Stanley, Idaho (Location on Google Maps)
Cost: $100 per Boise MQG member | $120 non-members
- The retreat is limited to 25 attendees. After June 10 we will open the retreat to non-members.
- Meals are included (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Our guild will be quilting in the spacious lodge/dining hall.
- This will be a “no-host” retreat, meaning that everyone must bring their own projects to work on, sewing machines and necessary tools. We may plan a fun sewing related activity, but more on that later.
- We will bring some extension/power cords, but you may want to bring your own just in case.
- Cabins with bunk beds – each cabin sleeps up to twelve people
- Each cabin has a bathroom.
- Please bring your own bedding (sleeping bag, foam pad, pillows, twin sheet, etc.), towels and toiletries, as well as any recreational gear. There will be hiking, swimming in Alturas Lake, etc. available if you want to enjoy the great outdoors.
A few things to note:
- We may be sharing the camp with another group, but other than at meal times, we should be to ourselves.
- It is Luther Height Bible Camp’s regular practice to have Christian grace before all meals.
- The Boise Modern Quilt Guild will not be arranging transportation. Please feel free to make carpool arrangements amongst yourselves.
- While adult beverages are allowed, the camp asks that all “exercise great discretion and prudence in this regard.”
- You may bring your own snacks/food.
- Sorry, no pets.
If this sounds too good to miss, sign up by June 10 by filling out this form. You may choose to mail us a check or pay via PayPal.
Read more about the Luther Heights Bible Camp: http://lutherheights.org/facilities.php