Join us for our annual summer gathering of no-host modern quilting. We’re going al fresco and sewing outdoors! Members, sign up by submitting the form you received by email. The retreat is limited to 40 attendees. Member registration ends June 18; non-member registration begins June 19
When: July 24, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (We’re starting early to beat the heat! You’re welcome to arrive as early as 7:30 a.m.)
Where: LDS church at 3200 Cassia St., Boise 83705 (We’ll meet at the picnic shelter at the rear of the church lot, so drive around back for parking and meeting.)
Cost: $40 per Boise MQG member | $65 non-members
- Morning treats (baked goods, coffee, juice) and catered lunch is provided.
- Those fabulous collections of swag are back! Plus, an expanded raffle ($1/ticket), so bring your cash and hope to win. Contributions to the swag and raffle come from the likes of Sewfinity, Quilt Crossing, Roost Books, Kitchen Table Quilting, QuiltCon, Cotton and Joy, Alison Glass, Pen and Paper Patterns, Aurifil, FreeSpirit Fabrics and more!
- We will plan to be outdoors under a large picnic shelter.
- This will be a “no-host” retreat, meaning that everyone brings their own sewing machines, necessary tools and projects to work on.
- We’ll bring Sisters of the Hex supplies and see where the project stands.
- The Get ‘er Done table will be set up. Find or bring fabric and scraps, orphan blocks and unfinished projects (at any stage).
We hope you’ll join us!