Join us for our monthly Sew Day!
When: Saturday, June 28, 1 pm – 4 pm
Where: Boise Public Library, 715 S Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID (Marion Bingham Room on 3rd floor)
After experimenting meeting at a different location last month (at Jo-Ann), we’ve decided to go back to our location at the Boise Public Library.
We will be working on individual projects this month so bring your sewing machine and a sewing/quilting project to work on. As always, please bring your completed projects to share with the group.
A few other items of interest:
- If you took the Spirals 101 class last month, please bring your completed block. We will collect them and eventually compile them into a baby quilt to donate.
- Christine will also be bringing fabric scraps to share with our group. She did a massive cleanout of her stash and many of the scraps are large pieces. She’ll be there around 3 pm, so stick around if you want to claim any free scraps!
- If you have them, it’s always a good idea to bring a power strip and/or small extension cord as well.
- If you aren’t familiar with how our meetings work, we typically follow this format:
- Quick announcements
- Show and share
- Sewing on individual projects, and of course conversation (or tutorial, if one is scheduled)
Hope you join us!