- When: May 20, 2017, 10 am – 4:00 pm, 1 hour lunch
- Where: St. Stephens, 2206 N Cole Rd, Boise, ID 83704
- Cost: $55 for BMQG members, $75 for general public*
*Price includes lunch and pattern
In this workshop and trunk show, Quilt Designer Kenna Ogg of Madison Cottage Design will teach how to strategically use color selection, special rulers and fat quarter selection to create stunning quilts.
Students can choose to make one or more of the following Madison Cottage Design patterns:
- Cocoa Nibs (which uses the Creative Grids Perfect rectangle ruler)
- Cherry Cream Soda (which use the Creative Grids 60 degree triangle ruler).
Both employ fat quarters in two colors or volume levels.
Kenna will discuss selecting fat quarters, color and fabric choices, as well as hold an ongoing fat quarter swap among students (though participation is not required). Kenna will also demonstrate both Creative Grids rulers and how to use them in the quilts you make.
Included in the workshop fee is 1 of the 2 patterns and a homemade lunch! You will be responsible for bringing the Creative Grid ruler needed for the quilt you choose. You can find them at one of our local quilt shops.
20 spots are available, first come first served. Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email that your spot has been secured, along with a class supply list.
Please fill out this form to sign up.