We are excited to share with you that we are bringing quilter Nicole Neblett to Boise for a two-day Big and Bold Modern Quilt Making Workshop!
- When: Friday and Saturday, June 5 & 6, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day
- Where: JUMP – Inspire Studio, 1000 W Myrtle St. Boise, ID 83702
- Cost: $175 BMQG members, $200 non-members
- Availability: 20 spots are available, first come first served. Sign-ups are open to Boise MQG members until March 22, and any spots available after then will be open to non-members.
Want to learn more about modern quilting and make a big and bold modern quilt? In this two-day workshop, we’ll talk about modern quilting and you’ll learn an easy technique for creating quilts with large, irregularly shaped pieces.
- On day 1, we’ll review common design principles and elements of modern quilts and have a trunk show featuring Nicole’s quilts. We’ll also explore our surroundings for sources of design inspiration.
- On day 2, we will apply the modern quilt design concepts from day 1 to make a big and bold modern quilt top. We’ll use an easy technique involving freezer paper to sew together a quilt using large, irregularly shaped pieces.
- By the end of the workshop, you will be on your way to making big and bold modern quilts!
To enroll in the workshop, please sign up here and complete the form which includes instructions on how to pay. Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email that your spot has been secured, along with a class supply list.
Learn more about Nicole at http://mamalovequilts.com.